The “Klamerki.info” Orthodontic Education Program is an innovative program aimed mainly at parents of children aged 11-17, for whom the child’s future is important and would like to help him enter adult life with a even and simple bite.
– We are aware that public co-financing is very important in the process of orthodontic treatment, but it is not always able to bring the occlusion to an optimal state.
– We try to tell you what steps you can take to continue orthodontic treatment and realize why it is worth doing.
– The program consists of 2 main areas:
– education in the field of prophylaxis and treatment of malocclusion as part of klipki.info and materials distributed in selected educational units;
– implementation of a system of free control of malocclusion in a network of specialized orthodontic clinics for children and adolescents.